set timezone?

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 22:22:32 UTC 2010

> Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > On 04/05/2010 01:43 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >> root password, as happens elsewhere in Fedora?
> >
> > Lack of policykit integration I believe.
>
> PolicyKit 1 integration is supposed to be fully working. If it doesn't
> work, it's a serious bug.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Hi,

I doubt it's an authentication problem. When I enable "Set Date and Time
Automatically" (on tab Date and Time) the Apply button is activated. Pressing
the button causes the authentication dialog to pop up. But when I go to the
tab Time Zone (Apply-button is grey) and choose a zone, the button is never
activated. So the Auth pop up will never appear :-)

Martin Kho