Rekonq status

Eelko Berkenpies e.berkenpies at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 07:03:21 UTC 2010

On Monday 05 April 2010 13:11:13 Colin J Thomson wrote:
> On Friday 2 April 2010 11:34:43 Colin J Thomson wrote:
> > Does anyone know if the new release of Rekonq is going to be available
> > for F12/13, I have read the new version is much improved since the last
> > release we have which is 0.3
>
> FYI I have built rekonq 0.4 using a modified spec file from koji and it has
> come a long way and works *very* well.
>
> Colin

There's some nice progress on rekonq indeed. :)

I should get working on having things wrapped up for F11/12/13/rawhide but
unfortunate some things got in my way and I haven't been able to so yet.

I have plans for this weekend to get new builds into koji/bodhi and hopefully
sooner. I can't make any promises though.

--
With kind regards,

Eelko Berkenpies