What is kio_http_cache_cleaner ?

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 11:32:57 UTC 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 11:44:43 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > So what is it for?
>
> It removes old entries from the HTTP cache when you reached the disk quota
> you assigned to the HTTP cache in the Konqueror preferences.

Does that apply to firefox as well or just konqueror?

The thing is, I never use konqueror, so I guess there should be nothing to
clean in its cache. Which brings me to the issue of 5 minutes I/O.

But if it cleans the firefox cache as well, then I can understand. I'll try to
clean up firefox cache manually and reboot to see what happens.

Best, :-)
Marko