Kdevelop RC not locating plugins

Ravi lists_ravi at lavabit.com
Mon Apr 12 00:17:09 UTC 2010

Hi,
  The kdevelop RC in kde-unstable (kdevelop-3.10.0-1.fc12.x86_64) has plugin
for kdevelop and kdevplatform directly, and build it myself, the plugins are
found correctly. If I simply install kdevplatform-devel and build kdevelop by
myself, the errors persist. I am not sure where the problem lies. Here's the
console output of starting kdevelop (from the rpm):

---------------------------8<---------------------------------------
<unknown program name>(9751)/ KDevelop::allocateRepository: picked duchain
directory "/home/rrajagop/.kdevduchain/{aae9945b-f354-4d84-
bb4e-64e588a89635}/0"
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::loadPluginInternal: Loading plugin ' "kdevgdb" '
failed, KPluginLoader reported error: '
"No service matching the requirements was found" '
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
kdevelop(9751)/kdecore (KLibrary) findLibraryInternal: plugins should not have
a 'lib' prefix: "libkonsolepart.so"
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::loadPluginInternal: Loading plugin ' "KDevQtHelp"
' failed, KPluginLoader reported error: '
"No service matching the requirements was found" '
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::loadPluginInternal: Loading plugin ' "kdevastyle"
' failed, KPluginLoader reported error: '
"No service matching the requirements was found" '
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::loadPluginInternal: Loading plugin '
"KDevCMakeDocumentation" ' failed, KPluginLoader reported error: '
"No service matching the requirements was found" '
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::loadPluginInternal: Loading plugin ' "kdevindent"
' failed, KPluginLoader reported error: '
"No service matching the requirements was found" '
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::loadPluginInternal: Loading plugin ' "KDevQtHelp"
' failed, KPluginLoader reported error: '
"No service matching the requirements was found" '
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::allPluginsForExtension: Null plugin retrieved!
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::loadPluginInternal: Loading plugin '
"KDevCMakeDocumentation" ' failed, KPluginLoader reported error: '
"No service matching the requirements was found" '
kdevelop(9751)/kdevplatform (shell)
KDevelop::PluginController::allPluginsForExtension: Null plugin retrieved!

Cannot find launcher gdb

My system is fully up to date (no kde-testing and no updates-testing stuff).

Regards,
Ravi