Kile beta 4

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 12 14:35:32 UTC 2010

On 12/04/10 15:20, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Roderick Johnstone wrote:
>
>> Are there any plans for the recently released kile 2.1 beta 4 to be
>> available in Fedora 12?
>
> Probably... is there any particular bug or feature that makes updating more
> important (to you, or otherwise)?

Rex

There were two problems that we tripped over that I guess I should have
BZed. If they are not fixed in the beta 4 then I will BZ them.

One problem is that the spell checker stopped knowing about latex
commands, so threw up loads of false spelling errors.

The other issue is that if you add buttons to the toolbar, then restart
kile it returns to the default toolbar where the added buttons are no
longer there.

Thanks

Roderick