Krunner gotten sticky with the last two release

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:13:24 UTC 2010

Is this because I am using F11 still? Because it feels like my KDE
desktop is falling apart.

Krunner has gotten very slow (relative to its previous performance two
udpates ago). And annoyingly it loads open window entries before app
launcher entries

So it is now quicker to go the Favourites menu and click on kwrite
than to Alt+F2, type kwrite and launch a new instance... and that's
when it works.

Othertime it seems to be blocking on something, which is weird since
it definitely loads the results asynchronously.
Just while writing this email, I stuck krunner by doing the follow:
=
=20 4
=20 * 4
=20 x 4

And when it is stuck, it obscures the potion of the screen it's over
till seconds or minutes later it catches up.

--
Fedora 11
(www.pembo13.com)