nfs mount problem

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue Apr 27 19:06:50 UTC 2010

Anne Wilson ha scritto:

> Just realised - this can't be the cause.  If it was, I'd not be able to edit
> any files on that mount, and so far the only ones I've found that I can't edit
> are those concerned with OpenOffice.

Just a wild guess.
Could this be related to the Desktop Entry (or whatever it has become in
  F13) relative to OpenOffice? Have you tried to invoke OpenOffice from
a terminal: ooffice (or whatever) /media/test/etc...
This should restrict the area of investigation.

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)