Problem Signing-in in Yahoo using Kopete

Mark Par mrbpar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:09:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I can't find anything about this on the Internet so I'm asking the
list. I can't connect to Yahoo! using kopete. It tells me that my
password is wrong. I double checked my saved password in KDE Wallet
and I am sure that the password is correct.

I already tried updating packages from rawhide but the problem
persists. If someone could point me in the right direction on how to
fix this I'd really appreciate it.

BTW, if this helps, I have no trouble signing in on epiphany.

Mark