plasma-desktop crash after right click on system tray icons

Martin Airs martin at airs.me.uk
Tue Aug 10 18:08:05 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I'm not actually using compiz, I'm using kwin, but I tried it with
compiz enabled as well just to see and the same thing happens.

I haven't updated using the updates-testing repo tho, should I?

also I've noticed in the kde-unstable repo if do check-update I get
these packages available, I presume they're not in the group kde-desktop

akonadi.x86_64
dbusmenu-qt.x86_64
kdeedu-marble.x86_64
kdeedu-marble-libs.x86_64