Fedora 14? not compositing

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:14:38 UTC 2010

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> I guess something crashed and so that setting got set to true to prevent
> it from crashing again on the next startup.

Could be. I do remember a mysterious plasma crash sometime yesterday, when I was setting
up the new system to my preferences. I don't recall exactly when I noticed it no longer
working, but that just might have been it. At least now I will know what to look for,
just in case I encounter something like this again. I have resumed from ram a number of
times and the computer has been in use all evening and all is fine.