Howto make asking for a password even more annoying

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue Feb 9 13:41:29 UTC 2010

Anne Wilson ha scritto:
> On Tuesday 09 February 2010 09:42:57 Michal Hlavinka wrote:
>>> I set it to 'Normal' (there is no medium here), and I think that fixed
>>> it. Wonder what is the default?
>> probably that 'low' value, because I did not change anything eighter and I
>> can  see the same issue
>
> Could be - mine probably inherited its current setting.

Did anybody discover the usefulness of focus-stealing prevention?

I've never found a single instance where it helped, but a lot of
instances where it's annoying, to a degree related to is level: highly
annoying when "high", medium annoying when "medium" etc.

Since I've totally disabled it, I'm happy.

Is it just me?

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)