kontact does not start with 4.4RC3

Paul Scott paulsscott at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:25:45 UTC 2010

Hi!

It still isn't working in 4.4.0-1:

% kmail
<unknown program name>(15694)/: Communication problem with  "kmail" ,
it probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Did not
receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did
not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken." "

Tried, kontackt, kmail, kaddressbook, korganizer.

With the following installed this morning:

kdepimlibs-devel-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepim-runtime-libs-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepimlibs-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepim-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepimlibs-akonadi-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepim-libs-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepimlibs-debuginfo-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepim-debuginfo-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64
kdepim-runtime-4.4.0-1.fc12.x86_64

Cheers,
Paul.