KDE 4.4.0 testers: please update to soprano-2.4.0.1-1

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:06:10 UTC 2010

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> anybody trying out KDE 4.4.0, please update to soprano-2.4.0.1-1.fc12:

I can now log in again and dolphin and gwenview are back. I think it is all ok again.
Thanks.

Would you please clear up some confusion for me: is sesame2 or virtuoso a nepomuk
backend? Do I need both? In order to do the update you suggested above, I had to
uninstall soprano-backend-sesame2, so I now only have virtuoso-opensource (which
seems to be working fine, I presume). It seems to me that having only virtuoso and no
sesame2 worked fine, but adding sesame2 and everything fell apart.