Desktop artifacts

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:03:16 UTC 2010

On Sunday 14 February 2010 13:44:57 Anne Wilson wrote:
> A couple of days ago I started getting artifacts on my netbook's desktop.
> The attached is approximately the top left-hand quarter of my screen.  Any
> idea what could be causing this?

Mystery solved, I think.  It must be a plasmoid problem.  I realised later
that the 'artifacts' moved around and eventually realised that they matched
the time!  I had the analog clock installed there.  What's more if I click on
the space between the 'artifacts' I see the calendar.

Making a change in the configuration has brought the clock back.

KDE Community Working Group