Konqueror backend

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:44:56 UTC 2010

A while back, after reading about Konqueror being capable of running with
either khtml or webkit backends, I decided to switch to webkit as an
experiment.  I've seen no problems, and in fact reported display problems (the
new kde.org website was said to have problems in konqueror) just don't seem to
occur here.

Is there any downside to using webkit with konqueror?  I haven't noticed one.
I can't even remember how I managed to change it, so I couldn't change back if
I wanted to.

KDE Community Working Group