Change default printer setting to duplex

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 24 15:45:44 UTC 2010

Oh by the way:

Armelius Cameron wrote:
> So maybe a problem with a permission. I then did what I know: open a
> terminal, su as root, run system-config-printer, and change the settings
> there.

You shouldn't have to use su for system-config-printer, PolicyKit
authorization should just work there, so you should be able to just use it
as a regular user. If it's also broken there, then it's a system-config-
printer bug and will need to be fixed there (and that'd also explain why it
doesn't work in KDE as KDE's printer settings are also based on system-
config-printer).

        Kevin Kofler