QT-4.6 updates make font larger ?

Armelius Cameron armeliusc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:04:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I haven't done a full update that includes kde-4.4 (I was going to wait until
I get on LAN at home). But I had to update qt-4.6 since a proprietary app
needs it.

Now on KDE all fonts appear slighly larger and/or bolder. It's rather obvious
on Kontact/Kmail message & folder lists. But also visible difference shows on
the message pane / kmail compose windows. The text on the Kile editor are
bolder & slightly larger. The only thing I did was "yup update qt". I didn't
change any configuration at all.

Anyone else seeing this ?

--
AC