ktts borken?

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:47:04 UTC 2010

Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

> Could anyone make this work?

I am a keen user of text-to-speech synthesis, using festival & espeak both with and
without mbrola, but using the kttsd front-end has been completely and utterly broken
for about 2 years now.

I have had a bug report open on bugs.kde.org for about as long (after being requested
to do so by Rex (?) when they were pushing us to file the bugs upstream), but there
has not been any action whatsoever.

I am also not able to even see the voices available on my system, so I cannot select
any. I will have a look at Anne's link later.