My particular Nepomuk/Akonadi issue (SOLVED!)

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:24:58 UTC 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010 23:12:47 Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> On 02/26/2010 06:25 PM, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> <snip>

Glad you found the cause :-)

> > I've looked off and on on the Internet about how exactly I can make use
> > of this handy dandy new file indexing.  Could you steer me toward any
> > applications that I can use to actually make use of this new data?
>
> Dolphin. Click on the search box then the green plus sign to search
> nepomuk tags.

And, of course, KRunner.  Experiment with both.  One caveat - at one point I
found the KRunner was unstable if I selected an item while it was still
listing possibilities.  I haven't seen it recently, but if you do come across
it, just hold your trigger for a moment or two :-)  When it stops you'll be
fine.

KDE Community Working Group