Okular printing

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:14:09 UTC 2010

On Saturday 27 February 2010 11:57:41 Till Maas wrote:

> The problem is not to store the systems default, but to save the options
> while okular is open.

I think you'll find that with the Qt printing system the intention is that you
set default in printer configuration.  Settings in applications are intended
to be for one-off changes, therefore not stored.  Once you realise this it
works very well.  For instance, I have duplex set as default, but occasionally
I want single sided.  Duplex is in my configuration.  Single-sided would be
chosen for the print job.  Next time I print it would default to Duplex.

KDE Community Working Group