ktts borken?

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Sat Feb 27 16:59:38 UTC 2010

On 02/27/2010 12:26 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 27 February 2010 14:15:41 Patrick Boutilier wrote:
>> On 02/26/2010 10:07 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>>> I've no personal experience of ktts, but http://userbase.kde.org/KTTS was
>>> written very recently, so maybe it will help.
>>
>> Doesn't seem like KDE 4.4 was used in the tutorial. For instance, I only
>> have 3 tabs here:
>>
>> http://userbase.kde.org/images.userbase/thumb/1/19/KTTS-Config1.png/400px-K
>> TTS-Config1.png
>>
> It was indeed 4.4.

Might have been a pre-release of 4.4 but definitely not 4.4 release if
you believe the date on this picture.

http://userbase.kde.org/images.userbase/thumb/d/d4/KTTS-SystemTray.png/400px-KTTS-SystemTray.png

   I told you from the start that I don't know KTTS.  The
> person who wrote it has agreed to help you.  If you won't take your questions
> to the discussion page, what can he do?

I personally don't care if KTTS works or not as I doubt I will ever use
it. Was just pointing out that I don't have all the tabs in the config
window that the tutorial has. Would be nice to compare the tabs that 4.3
presents vs. 4.4 . Anybody still on 4.3 that can take a look?