Krunner quiet useless on 4.3.85

Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting gerwin at digitalus.nl
Sat Jan 2 12:04:35 UTC 2010

Morning guys,

Happy new year guys first of all. I hope we will see a good and healthy
year and ofcourse a great KDE year!

But back to business I have a lot of problems with krunner, it crashes 8
of the 10 times. Also user switching
doesn't work often because there are no uses in the krunner dialog.

Also my colleagues suffer these problems.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Gerwin Krist
Technical Manager

Digitalus Webhosting
First-class Internet Webhosting

Web:    http://www.digitalus.nl
E-mail: gerwin at digitalus.nl
Tel.:   +31 (0) 598 630000
Fax:    +31 (0) 598 631860

BOFH Wisdom:
Collapsed Backbone

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and