Kontact/Akonadi is disastrous on 4.3.85

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 2 14:20:49 UTC 2010

2010/1/2 Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>:
> Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> I also use Konqueror as my main browser (i.e. at least 99% of the time I
>> browse the web).
>
> I guess I don't share the KDE philosophy,
> which seems to be to re-invent the wheel as kwheel.
> Unless there is actually something wrong with firefox,
> it seems to me simpler to use a program available
> on all the systems I know.

That, is one great part of linux. You use what you want. And there are
enough people out there who are not satisfied with Firefox. Me
included. I use it only for triaging purposes. And that just because
the scripts needed, are made for FF only. Bad eh? Sounds like Windows
and Internet Explorer.

Or with other words: Different folks, different strokes.

If you dont like it, dont use it.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium