kde-4.3.90 (4.4 rc1)

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Fri Jan 8 11:58:44 UTC 2010

On Friday 08 January 2010 02:08:21 Rex Dieter wrote:

> Stuff not rebuilt yet will complain about missing dep:
> sip-api(6) >= 6.0 is needed ...
> So you can choose to remove anything that still depends on that... or just
> wait and hope (or preferably help with fixes!).

The problem with kontact freeze on beginning still remains as it does the
workaround. Starting first kmail, quitting and then restarting kontact works.

Other than that krunner does not crash anymore (I need it to start kmail
manually above) and there several other minor annoyances that have been fixed.
One that I remember now is that when konqueror restart from session loading
some of the tabs would not display (a refresh cured the problem), I noticed
that this is fixed on this version.

> Enjoy.
>
> -- Rex

Thanks,