Taskbar issue

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:09:40 UTC 2010

(4.3.90) Yesterday I suddenly lost my taskbar.  I think it happened when I had
a complete system freeze, due to dbus-daemon running wild.  I used Add Widgets
to put it back onto the panel, but the style is very different from the old
one.  Now every task has a framed space, with minute icons.  It's actually
quite difficult to identify some of them.  Is this a deliberate change, or is
it something I've done, and therefore fixable?

KDE Community Working Group