Why is kleopatra using pinentry-gtk2 and why doesn't it work for me?

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Jan 14 08:15:10 UTC 2010

On Wed 13 January 2010 4:52:37 pm Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Its "feature" to capture keyboard focus for security reasons might be
> misbehaving in KDE.

I know it's a pain in the &*#$^ when I click away from it and can't alt-tab
back, end up having to close/minimize ten windows to get to it, because it
somehow ends up at the bottom of the stack. That's always fun.

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.