bindings: what's the big idea!?

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:46:24 UTC 2010

Thanks (gmane still isn't showing your response). You have cleared up my misgivings.

Since rpm -e allowed me to remove a package, then it must not be required by any
currently installed program, and I have likely not damaged anything by removing these
apparently unrequired packages, so I need not reinstall them.

By the way, I also uninstalled PyQt and PyKDE (I have PyQt4 and PyKDE4) and rpm never
complained, so I presume my system does not need them for anything (I am trying to
keep my system clean of any old kde3 stuff, as much as possible).