kded4 crashes randomly

Jan Simonson nytt at simonson.se
Tue Jan 19 14:12:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

Further to the kpackagekit story...

A couple of days ago i upgraded kpackagekit to testing with
"yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update kpackagekit". That resulted in
kpackagekit-0.5.3-1.fc12.x86_64 installed on my system.

Since then there has been no upgrades available, at least not in kpackagekit,
but today i checked with "yum upgrade" in a shell and sure enough there were 22
upgrades available! After checking once more with kpackagekit (still nothing) I
downgraded to kpackagekit-0.5.2-1.fc12.x86_64 and all the upgrades were
available there as well. So I upgraded kpackagekit one more time to check (all
updates gone) and down again (all updates available).

As I see  it there must be a regression in kpackagekit-0.5.3-1.fc12.x86_64!

BTW1, I still have NO chrashes with either version of kpackagekit.

BTW2, there is a dependency problem with mesa-libGL
Fel: Saknat beroende: libdrm >= 2.4.17-1 behövs av paketet mesa-
libGL-7.7-2.fc12.x86_64 (updates)

Regards
Jan
--