Klipper - odd behaviour

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:18:00 UTC 2010

Since RC1 I have had frequent problems with highlight/middle-click not
working.  Often I can paste with Ctrl-V when middle-click does nothing.

The second problem is that klipper seems to get stuck, sometimes - possibly
connected with the dbus bug?  Anyway, when that happens I can't view the
cliboard.  Using System Activity I can send the Signal STOP, wait until I see
it stopped, then send the Signal CONT.  After that the clipboard content is
visible and usable again.

KDE Community Working Group