Klipper - odd behaviour

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:34:13 UTC 2010

[This won't be threaded properly, because gmane/knode are still not showing posts.]

I can also confirm the klipper hang problem. I am not a bigtime klipper user, but it
is enabled. When I highlight something and klipper wants to jump in and take over,
there generally (always?) is a long, long hang and dolphin (or whatever application I
am using) freezes for quite a long time. Then, it unfreezes and 2 klipper menus
appear, one underneath the other and slightly higher up than the top one. The menus
are identical. I click cancel (I can't remember if I have to cancel both menus, or if
cancelling once cancels both,  and then all works fine. I haven't tried using a
klipper action.