kdepim4.5

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Jul 3 13:19:49 UTC 2010

Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> qt 4.7 is in unstable. It is not going to be released with kde 4.5
> either. I think you are missing the point of kde-unstable.

Yeah. kde-unstable is basically Rawhide's KDE for released Fedora, so you
can test the latest and greatest (and sometimes unstable, that's why it's
called "unstable") KDE without all the other, unrelated breakage in Rawhide.

You can cherry-pick stuff from there if you want to test only specific
things. It might not always work, and sometimes the exact exclude= or
include= lines to use are not obvious, but we try to make it possible, e.g.
the KDE 4.5 packages in kde-unstable are built against Qt 4.6, not 4.7.

        Kevin Kofler