Input Actions - Syntax

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 3 19:40:28 UTC 2010

On Friday 02 July 2010 23:11:21 Dj YB wrote:
> hello,
> I wish to create a shortcut, using a mouse gesture to emulate a key
> combination.
> the problem is, I can't figure out how to write the key combination,  or
> find any explanations...
> the required key combination is: Ctrl+Alt+R (for klipper).

You don't need syntax - do it from SystemSettings.  Search for shortcuts, open
the Custom Shortcuts page, use the drop-down to say you want to make a new one
and you'll be presented with a page of three tabs.  The first is for the
descriptive name for the shortcut, on the second tab you press the combination
of keys you want to assign to it, and on the third tab you put the application
that you want to launch.  You may find that you need to use the full path for
the application