kdepim4.5

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Jul 4 16:59:27 UTC 2010

On Sunday 04 July 2010 15:19:13 Eike Hein wrote:
> On 07/04/2010 06:53 AM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > It is not unforseable that
> > me you or someone else, on purpose or by accident or for whatever reason
> > installs kdepim 4.5 on a production desktop.
>
> kde-unstable is not for production desktops. If kde-unstable were to
> cater to production desktops, it would not be able to fulfill the pur-
> pose it currently serves, which is to test software that is expected
> to be part of the next Fedora release.

I beg to differ. kde-unstable is branched off into next release and current 2
releases. It is there to test the schedualed to be released as part of the
current working versions of Fedora. Otherwise, there would only be a rawhide
version (currently F14) which is not the case. kdepim is schedualed never to
be released. We may see version 4.5.1. If things go well.

Eli

believed to be clean.