kdepim4.5

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Jul 4 20:01:03 UTC 2010

On Sunday 04 July 2010 22:45:26 Eike Hein wrote:
> On 7/4/2010 7:02 PM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > Oops. I meant to say kdepim 4.5 is schedualed never to be released....
>
> No, you misunderstood that. The current kdepim 4.5 beta
> packages are not a beta for a release that is never going
> to happen (how would that make *any* sense?). It's a beta
> for the final release, which is expected alongside 4.5.1
> or 4.5.2.

OK... not never.... But you've pretty much made my point. And I quote

And I quote

     "We hope to make a production-ready kdepim 4.5
     available concurrently with KDE SC 4.5.1 or KDE SC 4.5.2,
     depending on how well our beta testing goes."

We are currently testing kde 4.5. Not kde 4.5.1

Eli

believed to be clean.