kdepim4.5

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 4 21:53:43 UTC 2010

On Sunday 4 July 2010 22:30:49 Eike Hein wrote:
> On 7/4/2010 11:08 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I really can't see what the big deal is.  All we're asking is that you
> > make sure it has a differentiated name - something like kde-pmTP would
> > do it - so that we don't get it as an update, but as a deliberate
> > choice.
>
> You made the choice to test beta-level KDE releases when
> you decided to use kde-unstable.

This is how I see it,

If you don't want to test kdepim-4.5 then disable "kde-unstable"
Bug fixes/security issues to for kdepim-4.4.x would be in "kde-testing" or
straight into "kde-stable" if its a serious issue.

Personally I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Colin
--
Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
Registered Linux user number #342953