kdepim4.5

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Mon Jul 5 04:31:09 UTC 2010

On Monday 05 July 2010 00:09:36 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > We are currently testing kde 4.5. Not kde 4.5.1
>
> We are currently testing all sorts of things, KDE SC 4.5 being just one of
> them. It's called kde-redhat unstable, not kde-redhat next-kde-sc-branch.
>
> In addition, testing KDE SC 4.5 or 4.5.1 is the exact same thing now
> because the SAME branch will become KDE SC 4.5 at one point and 4.5.1 a
> month later.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

The following is not being communicated with any sense of ill feelings, nor
with any sense of disparagement towards you, but rather my feelings as to my
ability to keep up with what everybody is doing here.

Fine people... Fine... as indicated do as you please. But however, now I'm
completely confused as to the contents of kde-redhat. I guess I have to stop
trying to do the limited testing that I am able to. I guess I just can't keep
up with what belongs with what. After kde 4.5 goes gold, I will have to drop
kde-redhat repos. Also, because I am so confused by what's being communicated
in this mailing list I will need to drop it. And because I will no longer be
communicating I would request that somebody take over the 4 packages I'm
maintaining.

I'm sorry, I just feel that there isn't much more that I can contribute here.
Best of luck and I look forward to seeing the results of your work in fedora
stable.

With great admiration and respect

Eli

believed to be clean.