kdepim4.5

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 6 18:37:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:49 AM, dexter <dex.mbox at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/7/5 Anne Wilson <cannewilson googlemail.com>:
>> I have been told that I must not help users on Fedora channels in future
>
> It'll be a sad day when you start to listen to these folk, btw who
> wields such power?

That's just a part of a sentence out of a long conversation on IRC. Of
course that's the part she likes to share with you folks, to appear in
a better light.

The monologue she has hold, i quoted here earlier in this thread,
happened in an channel (#akonadi) with developers and users hanging
around. And that was clearly a try to destroy our reputation there.

All this "mistake" talk doesn't change anything. People able to read
and understand will see the "mistake that happened".

BTW, there was no real agreement about anything. All of what will
happen what she quoted as her success, like the announcement that will
happen, or the helpful commands (given from the beginning of this
thread), are just actions/things that happens all the time on this ML.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium