kdepim-4.5-beta1 to kde-unstable

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jul 7 07:43:24 UTC 2010

Eli Wapniarski wrote:

> On Tuesday 06 July 2010 21:11:55 Rex Dieter wrote:
>> OK, the much ballyhoo'd kdepim-4.5-beta1 builds are queud'd to
>> kde-unstable (f13 only at first, f12 coming soon).
>>
>> If you want to opt out of getting this, you can add to
>> /etc/yum.repos.d/kde.repo in the [kde-unstable] section:
>> exclude=kdepim kdepim-libs kdepim-devel kdepim-runtime*
>>
>  or simply
>
> exclude=kdepim-*

That would be kdepim kdepim-*. kdepim-* does not match kdepim itself!

But the 4.5-beta1 packages have now been pulled from kde-unstable and
Rawhide due to new delays in upstream's schedule plans. We will decide how
to proceed. The packages may reappear in kde-unstable, but most likely not
in Rawhide given that the upstream slips mean that it is likely not to make
it into F14. Please stay tuned for more updates on this.

        Kevin Kofler