XSession help needed

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:46:40 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 21 July 2010 06:11:39 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Like I said.... The way I fixed it was to start my .kde profile from
> scratch.  One other thing.... I can't remember what the name of the folder
> was, but I had a funny named folder called either .kde(somesuch) or
> kde(somesuch). I really can't remember what it was called or where exactly
> its located.... What you can do.... temporarily. Is move all the plasma
> config files out of the way temproarily and see if that helps. I'm betting
> that it does.

OK - probably worth a try.  First, though I've removed the two weather widgets
I had - one of them was installed after I started having the problem, so it's
probably not that, but it was worth a try.  I'll leave it alone now and see
whether it happens again.  If it does I'll re-set plasma, as you suggest.

KDE Community Working Group