KDE desktop effects

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat Jul 24 17:16:46 UTC 2010

Yes compiz is more feature rich than kde's desktop effect. That being said. I
have to shrug my shoulders a bit. While I've impressed people with wobbly
windows and the extra effects do add some amusement to my computing sessions.
Really.... If its there or not doesn't really make much differenct to me.

Eli

believed to be clean.