kde-4.4.95 (4.3 rc3) to kde-unstable

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 25 20:39:10 UTC 2010

Just a thought, in the event someone new were to join the list and would
like to join the testing fun maybe we should provide a wiki page with
information on how to setup the repo and how to test and in the event that
content were available we could also post it at the end of each "here's new
stuff, please test" email.

It was just a suggestion I thought I would share, let me know what you think
:)

-AdamM (From Android)