Fresh kopete not working (blank configure dialog)

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:07:23 UTC 2010

With a fresh Kopete in F13, I get a blank configure dialog. I'm having
to use pidgin for the time, so I'm hoping to figure out what's up with
this.

$ kopete
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kopete(3909)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::removeEntry: doesn't
know "/home/pembo13/.kde/share/apps/kabc"
kopete(3909)/libkopete Kopete::XmlContactStorage::load: The contact
list on disk is older than expected or cannot be updated! No contact
list will be loaded
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
kopete(3909)/libkopete Kopete::PluginManager::loadPluginInternal:
Unable to find a plugin named ' "" '!
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT: Invalid argument
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT: Invalid argument
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT: Invalid argument
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT: Invalid argument
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT: Invalid argument
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT: Invalid argument
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT: Invalid argument
QObject::connect: Cannot connect
(null)::onlineStatusChanged(Kopete::Contact *, const
Kopete::OnlineStatus &, const Kopete::OnlineStatus &) to
Kopete::Identity::updateOnlineStatus()
^C

--
Fedora 13