KDE SC 4.4.4 packages available for testing

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jun 10 14:58:09 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

KDE SC 4.4.4 packages for Fedora 11, 12 and 13 are now available for
testing.

For Fedora 12 and 13, KDE SC 4.4.4 is available in the official updates-
testing repository.

For Fedora 11, we have decided not to push 4.4.4 as an official update due
to the imminent end of life (EOL) of Fedora 11. Several KDE SIG members
believe it is too risky to push such an update so shortly before EOL because
we would be unable to push further updates if any issues come up. However,
we have decided to make KDE SC 4.4.4 for Fedora 11 available through the
kde-redhat repositories. KDE SC 4.4.4 for Fedora 11 is now being uploaded to
the kde-redhat testing repository and will be AVAILABLE from KDE-REDHAT
TESTING in about 20 minutes. We hope that this arrangement will fit the
needs of all remaining users of Fedora 11.

Please note that KDE SC 4.4.4 is the LAST KDE update being built for Fedora
11. We encourage all users of Fedora 11 to upgrade to Fedora 13 before
Fedora 11's EOL date (June 25).

        Kevin Kofler