kde-4.5 beta2 (4.4.85) in kde-unstable, f12, f13

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 11 22:46:07 UTC 2010

Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> The new icons for the system tray look very elegant[...]

To each their own. Personally I dislike them (IMO they don't go at all
with my theme), anyone know if they can be reverted via option? (It
seems yes, since I've noticed at least once after plasma-desktop crashes
(or wedged and I killed it; forget which), I get the preferred old icons
when I restart it.)

--
Matthew
On the internet, no one knows you're a cat...