kde 4.4.80-1 & 4.4.85

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 11 23:12:09 UTC 2010

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> John R wrote:
>> 3. Desktop settings - on all machines, our custom background settings
>> were replaced by the default setting. With '80.1' this happened only
>> when it was installed; with the '.85' edition, the replacement happens
>> on each reboot.
>
> Hmm, I've noticed that too, on trunk; each login I lose the wallpaper on
> ONE of my screens (but the other is okay).

Um... okay, plasma just crashed, and restarting triggered this. I
forgot, the above isn't quite right (and this may be an interesting
clue). What *actually* happened is, on restarting plasma, screen 2 has
the wallpaper that should be on screen 1, and screen 1 has the default
wallpaper. (I'm pretty sure this is what was happening on logout and
login as well.)

--
Matthew
On the internet, no one knows you're a cat...