Just updated 4.4.85

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Wed Jun 16 04:51:39 UTC 2010

First off congrats on the packaging everything updated smooth as silk.

Now given all the complaints and finally seeing things with my own eyes. :(

Might I suggest a development branch in the repository? If I recall correctly,
there were many mentions that functionality will return as the development
progresses for the push to 4.5. However, in the meantime a development branch
would allow the updates and testing development versions such as 4.4.85 while
continuing to allow for as cautious as possible testing of more stable
versions, from the time they are initially pushed (unstable) to considered
stable (but  of course with the testing done by a relatively small number of
users - kde-redhat.testing) to more wide spread testing (testing) to final
release (updates).

As it stands 4.4.85 yuch :P - eek!. :o

Eli

believed to be clean.