fedora-kde target audience, draft rfc

dexter dex.mbox at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:54:56 UTC 2010

On 16 March 2010 16:55, Rex Dieter <> wrote:
> We've got a draft of what we're considering as the target audience for
> what the fedora kde-sig produces.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/KDE_Target_Audience
>
> Comments?

This Project now has an identity crisis.
I've read this and the boards target audience & both don't change a
single thing which doesn't happen already or is all this about writing
down current policy? I don't get it.

You also asked what I want from a kde (linux) distro:
* Polish, no ui bugs in your face
* Integration, kde apps/front-ends/services by default (an issue only
in gnome shops)
* Community, users supporting users
* Developers, developing the latest & greatest

...dex