Some changes with 4.4.0

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Mar 18 15:29:31 UTC 2010

This is a bit of a followup to discussion on fedora-devel.  Here are
some changes with 4.4.0 for one of my users that happened today:

- Background went completely white - previously was the blue/grey
background.  This is just one of those annoying things that seem to
happen fairly frequently with KDE updates.  Doesn't take a whole lot of
time to fix, but is still annoying.

- Panel is partially black with very hard to read transparent icons on
it.  See http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/panel.png.  Several
users have gotten this.  I seem to remember a bug on this, but can't
find it now.  Intel video (82G33/G31).  This is pretty tough to live with.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com