Where is chromium's profile?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:01:38 UTC 2010

On Monday 22 March 2010 16:43:51 Joseph Benavidez wrote:
> Look for any stale chromium-browser processes and kill them.
>
> See
>
> http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=08e9aa36ad5159cb&h
> l=en and

No, I did check for stale processes, and couldn't see any

>   http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=36114

Hmm, following the comment #18 I tried

/usr/lib/chromium-browser/xdg-settings check default-web-browser google-
chrome.desktop

and got

xdg-settings: unknown desktop environment

I don't know whether this is what I should expect?

It's not the end of the world, but it would be nice to get rid of the nag, if
nothing else.

KDE Community Working Group