address book problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 19:35:21 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 18:45:22 Jan Simonson wrote:

> How can an upgrade like this be pushed?

Jan, whatever the problem is, the fact that it works for some of us means that
it's not the package that's at fault.

For the few people like you that have huge distribution lists, yes, that's a
problem.  The problem of kmail not being able to see what you can see in
kaddressbook is a different matter.  That's something that we should be able
to cure.  I'll speak to the developers and see if they can suggest likely
causes.

KDE Community Working Group